Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

December 1st Newsletter

+2
MushyMushy
Valene
6 posters

Go down

December 1st Newsletter Empty December 1st Newsletter

Post  Valene Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello Aurorians!

Letter from the Editor:

Tis the season!!! For those of us who are busy wrapping up final exams or work, we look forward to Christmas with delight - a time when we can sit back with a nice cup of hot cocoa, surrounded by family and loved ones, reminisce about the past year and dream about the year to come.

But as we are finishing this final lap - whether at work or school, or any other endeavours - I would like to encourage everyone to give that final push and finish it strong. Let’s us all end this year with no regrets, so that we can began afresh next year. So remember to stay healthy and strong!

But before y’all get drawn into the flurry of Christmas activities, please keep in mind that the Aurora staff also has plenty of shenanigans up their sleeves. From caroling to daily trivia, we have worked hard to make sure you will have a wonderful time while on SK. Even more, for those who were not here for last year’s Christmas, SK does an amazing Christmas event, which should be coming out either this week or next. So stay tuned!

And in case we don’t catch you guys later, an early happy holidays greeting from the Aurora staff! Stay bundled and value-priced!

-Valene

Guild News: ____________________________________________________________________________________

General Conduct:
We have some of the best people in Aurora and we are truly proud of it. This is just standard reminder for everyone to be on their best behavior (You do not want to get on Read’s naughty list). Let us all remind ourselves to remain respectful and courteous to everyone during this holiday season!

Guild Hall:
Huge shoutout to Taimaos, who donated a whooping 2 million crowns to the guild fund and allowed us to buy our training hall!

That being said, we would like encourage everyone to keep contributing as our weekly upkeep is nows 250,000 crowns so we need all the love we can get!

If you would like to rent your own room - so that you can have your own personal space in the game =D . You can either decorate it yourself or hire our in-house designer, Ankokuflare. Please check out this link https://aurorask.forumotion.com/t210-guild-hall-room-rental-system

Mist Well:
We have had some minor problems with the mistwell recently. Keep in mind that the purpose of the mistwell is to allow members to help each other. Thus, if you have withdrawn from it in the past, please donate when you have the funds in the future.

1) If you want to donate to the mist well but can’t reach the cap of 500CE, send donation to Aurora-Nri instead, who will put CE in the well when donations reach the cap.

2) We monitor the mist well usage. If you use it too much, Fradow the Snarby will bite you!

Guild Event Recap: ___________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately, we did not have a guild event this past Saturday (*Alphappy’s devastated face.png*)

However, we are working on a caroling flash mob for this Saturday! Redhawkone has some wonderful carols in store for us. Remember to check back towards the end of the week for details. If you are curious as to what a flash mob is, here are some example of what we have done in the past.
Spoiler:

We are also working on a grand Christmas event for you guys. Just a quick teaser, it will include: a secret Santa event, 12 days of Christmas daily trivia and raffle, and and much more! Lovingly is currently on a strict diet of cookies and whole milk so that he can bulk up his rented Santa suit.

Our wonderful officer, Gibberishly, has put on a Lumber Challenge event. Check it out for a chance to win 100 ce and big bragging rights to friend! https://aurorask.forumotion.com/t225-lumber-challenge-win-ce-and-crowns

Reminder that our weekly guild events are Saturdays 9 PM CST / 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST. Check back every Friday for event details!!!!

Guild BN:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aurora was Number 1 on the Guild BN scoreboards this week, with about 5,800 points (second place was 3,800 points). This is really quite exciting as we had an unprecedented number of willing participants in guild BN. Keep in mind that you really don’t have to be a pro at BN to participate. SK and BN is fundamentally just a game, and the purpose of a game is to just enjoy. (Plus, if Valene -who has 0 kills and 9 deaths - can play, you can too!).

It would be awesome if we can maintain that spot in the future. But in order to do that, we need everyone who is free to participate when we are playing guild BN. Even if you’re not good at BN or don’t enjoy it that much, everything is fun when you play with guildies (fact).

Here are some of our glorious wins:
(Coming soon!)

Members: ___________________________________________________________________________________

Big welcome to new additions to our family this week!
-Denari
-Kisure
-Agothorr
-Andersenio
-Emotionless
-Doofta
-Raikuen
- Lord-Sasuke-Uchiha
-Dralard
-Dexxa
-Eyrie

Congratulations to the following on their promotions!!!

-Andersenio to member
-Doofta to member
-Raikuen to member
-Agothorr to member
-Belkira to veteran

Well that's it for now folks! Check back often for exciting updates!

Last edited by Valene on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

December 1st Newsletter Empty Re: December 1st Newsletter

Post  MushyMushy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 pm

verrrry nice ^^

but why didnt you include all the other wonderful Veteran / Officer promos that have happened since mine? mines like 40+ days old and theres been plenty of officer / vet activity since then?

Last edited by MushyMushy on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm

MushyMushy wrote:verrrry nice ^^
So you killed Bieber but not this? An outrage I tell you
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&t

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Valene wrote:Tis the season!!! For those of us who are busy wrapping up final exams or work, we look forward to Christmas with delight - a time when we can sit back with a nice cup of hot cocoa, surrounded by family and loved ones, reminisce about the past year and dream about the year to come.

But as we all all finishing this final lap - whether at work or school, or any other endeavours - I would like to encourage everyone to give that final push and finish it strong. Let’s us all end this year with no regrets, so that we can began afresh next year. So remember to stay healthy and strong!

But before y’all get drawn into the flurry of Christmas activities, please keep in mind that the Aurora staff also has plenty of shenanigans up their sleeves. From caroling to daily trivia, we have worked hard to make sure you will have a wonderful time while on SK. Even more, for those who were not here for last year’s Christmas, SK does an amazing Christmas event, which should be coming out either this week or next. So stay tuned!

And in case we don’t catch you guys later, an early happy holidays greeting from the Aurora staff! Stay bundled and value-priced!
oh gosh aren't your puns clever a hahaha
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Nice newsletter Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 pm

alphappy wrote:
Valene wrote:Tis the season!!! For those of us who are busy wrapping up final exams or work, we look forward to Christmas with delight - a time when we can sit back with a nice cup of hot cocoa, surrounded by family and loved ones, reminisce about the past year and dream about the year to come.

But as we all all finishing this final lap - whether at work or school, or any other endeavours - I would like to encourage everyone to give that final push and finish it strong. Let’s us all end this year with no regrets, so that we can began afresh next year. So remember to stay healthy and strong!

oh gosh aren't your puns clever a hahaha
Reading this was more pun then watching Justin Bieber sing!
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&t

Back to top Go down

Post  Valene Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm

I've deleted your promotion Mushy. It most likely a lapse in my memory cuz of some of the discussion that is going on in officer chat. However, there is no need to continue to make a big fuss about it.

If you do continue Mushy, I'll make sure to translate that delete in your promotion to an actual demotion. Please watch your forum spam from now on. You too Det.
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 pm

ah, i understand that... guess there's a lotta stuff flying around about my newer app... Neutral

where'd i spam here? i just posted again because it all got deleted for some reason..... i think the same happened to Det... did you re-do the thing or something? dunno what i did but sorry for it Shocked

and so its clear, no my goal in life is not to post the most.... it just happens i guess, and im srry for any double posts that happen... i try to curb it as much as possible
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:32 pm

wow! Our christmas event sounds fun!
1) when do you we play blast network as a guild? (usually)
2) what happens in the game-wide christmas event? My comp broke last year and i missed it!
P.S. Great newsletter!
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm

andersenio wrote:1) when do you we play blast network as a guild? (usually)
Almost always between 4 PM and 12 AM CST, usually close to 9 PM.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dummymummy Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Once again a great newsletter to wrap up the week and keep everyone updated. I like the video about our flash event the most - since that was my first event as a new recruit.
A huge thank you to all the staff and all our ''family'' members to make these events happen.

Looking forward to get to know all new recruits and more of the established members - veterans officers and guild masters as well.

Have a great time everyone and always have fuuuuuuun

PS I'll try to do BN next time and if it is only to see if I can beat Valenes record of death lol
dummymummy
dummymummy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down