Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing

+3
SeriousSimon
MushyMushy
Gibberishly
7 posters

Go down

2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing Empty 2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing

Post  Gibberishly Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Think your good at Spiral Knights Trivia? Are you talented at squishing jellies? Well that's good and all.... but can you do both? At the same time? Come prove your multitasking skills at this Saturday's event!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Objective: Kill the Royal Jelly before anyone else while answering trivia questions.

Details:
1.) Arrive at the guild hall at 6pm CST, and wait for instructions.
2.) Gather into groups of three. Please try to create balanced teams - I reserve the right to switch people if they are unbalanced.
3.) Once the teams have been created, head to the lobby of Royal Jelly and wait by the elevator for my signal to start the race. Once started, you will race to be the first team to kill the Royal Jelly. Once the jelly is down, say "done" in guild chat, and head back to the guild hall.
4.) But wait! There's more! While you are squashing jellies, I will be asking SK related trivia questions in the guild chat! If you know the answer to the question, send it to me in a tell (Hint, copy and paste /tell Gibberishly)
5.) If your team is the first one to answer the question, you will get a 1 minute time bonus. If your team answers the question correctly (but not first) you still get 30 second time bonus. Spelling does count.
6.) The overall winners will be determine by subtracting all earned time bonuses from the time taken to complete the speed run. You will need to do both to win!

Prizes:
1st place: 100 ce and trinket slot
2nd place: 100 ce

Questions will be asked quite frequently in guild chat. Once a new question is asked, you can no longer answer old questions. Please try to keep guild chat clear while the event is going on so that everyone can clearly see the questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope to see you all Saturday! ( 4pm PST, 6pm CST, 7pm EST, 12am GMT )
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing Empty Re: 2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing

Post  MushyMushy Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Sounds very exciting! You do have a tendency to make some really fun events Gibb. Smile
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing Empty Re: 2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing

Post  SeriousSimon Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:54 pm

best ever Very Happy

Edited:
4am for me though Sad
SeriousSimon
SeriousSimon
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Posted On Behalf Of:
Gibb's excellent work on the event & Me and Gibb's setup of the Event Room!...

2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing Spiral10
Don't let us be all alone! Come to this jaw-dropping event!

...Not to mention it just looks cool. Surprised
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  ReadReact Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 am

Interesting creativity Gibber, combining the speed run and trivia like that Very Happy

ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm

I might try to stay up after football on the tv even though it's midnight xD
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  FallingSnow Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 pm

SK movie theater?! (jk Sad)
FallingSnow
FallingSnow
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

what?
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Huh?
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibberishly Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 pm

4am? I thought I saw you on around that time a few days ago simon Very Happy Do you like staying up till 4am?

Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 pm

@Snow: Wait, for the movie thing, i think i got it now.. are you referring to my image up there that has the crash pod's window lit up? as if it was a projector? if so, you got a keen eye man! Razz
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:16 pm

MushyMushy wrote:@Snow: Wait, for the movie thing, i think i got it now.. are you referring to my image up there that has the crash pod's window lit up? as if it was a projector? if so, you got a keen eye man! Razz

-_- I believe Snow was referring to the arrangements of the seats.
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&t

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 pm

well, now that i look more closely, if my crash pod's window were a projector, the seats (minus Gibb's seat) would be facing the imaginary screen that we cant see Razz
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

2/23 Guild Event: Speed Trivia With Jelly Killing Empty WINNERES!

Post  Gibberishly Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

First, thanks to Goodbert and Saph-Fire who both showed up nice and early. Also very sorry for long-ish wait trying to get 6 players. Thanks all for waiting so patiently.

But now, the good stuff!

The runners up were Goodbert, Chinezee-Foo and Nostalgicreaverbot who completed the run in 17:06, earned a time bonus of 9:30 for a final total of 7 minutes and 36 seconds.

The winners were Redhawkone, Saph-Fire and Turtle-Ninja, who completed the run in 13:59, earned a time bonus of 13 minute, for a final time of 59 seconds!

Since there were only two teams, everyone was a winner! Yippi! Hope to see you next time!
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  SeriousSimon Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 am

Gibberishly wrote:4am? I thought I saw you on around that time a few days ago simon Very Happy Do you like staying up till 4am?

I definitely like staying up till 4am, but my parents dont xD

Gibberishly wrote:First, thanks to Goodbert and Saph-Fire who both showed up nice and early. Also very sorry for long-ish wait trying to get 6 players. Thanks all for waiting so patiently.

But now, the good stuff!

The runners up were Goodbert, Chinezee-Foo and Nostalgicreaverbot who completed the run in 17:06, earned a time bonus of 9:30 for a final total of 7 minutes and 36 seconds.

The winners were Redhawkone, Saph-Fire and Turtle-Ninja, who completed the run in 13:59, earned a time bonus of 13 minute, for a final time of 59 seconds!

Since there were only two teams, everyone was a winner! Yippi! Hope to see you next time!

Congratulations everyone Very Happy Btw, could u please post the questions that have been asked, or PM in game. Surprised
SeriousSimon
SeriousSimon
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 am

congrats to both teams Very Happy
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down