Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS*

4 posters

Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty 11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS*

Post  Valene Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

UPDATE: Congrats to Fallingsnow for grabbing the title of "Aurora's Best Chairsitter"! And a big shoutout to Gibberishly for organizing a wonderful event <3

Hello y'all!

Sorry the the delay in posting this week's event. With the new guild hall update, there has been tons of background discussion regarding some serious (and non-serious, hehe) issues.

But I think so far, we have everything pretty much settled and so let the celebration begin!

Many of you may be familiar with the concept of a house-warming party. Basically, whenever someone moves into a new apartment/house, he or she will usually throw a house-warming party and all friends and family come bearing gifts and celebrate in a festive spirit that will fill the new house with love and warmth. We will be doing that with our beloved Guild Hall this Saturday!

Note: I will not available to host this Saturday's event. Still trying to hunt someone to step in for me among the officers *takes out bow and arrow*

So what do we usually have at a party? Food? Games? Confetti? GIFTS?!!!!

Food: ________________________________________________________________
Sadly, we cannot put any nourishment into the bodies of our frail little knights =(

Games:_______________________________________________________________
A variety of games that will be contained inside the GH, such as musical chairs, simon says. Details of the games will be posted by Saturday afternoon so please take a look over them before you attend the event. Regardless of who is in charge of the games, I hope you guys can all be as respectful to him/her as you have to me so far. So please do wat you always do and remain silent and listen while instructions for the games are given.

GIFTS: _______________________________________________________________
Every Aurorian has a loving and generous heart. I'm sure all of you want to help contribute to make our guild and GH even greater. Much thanks to those who have already contributed. But we do understand that many of you are still running on mist only and need funds to upgrade armor. We encourage everyone to make that your priority (armor and other necessary crafts). But we have come up with a fun and easy way for everyone to make a huge impact on the guild fund in just one night without much sacrifice from anyone!

After the event, officers and veterans will help lead groups into FSC. All crowns earned during this fsc run will be donated to the guild fund. We really encourage everyone to participate in this as it will be a huge collective effort and we can see the results of our effort immediately.

For those of you that are wondering if you should be contributing weekly to our guild fund, this is our solution to that. Provided everything goes well this week, we hope to make this guild FSC run a weekly thing - after each guild event.

Questions?

1.) How can I prepare for the event Val?
- As always, check back late Saturday afternoon for details and updates and make sure to have enough mist to run a FSC (about 50 mist)

2.) That sounds great! I want to contribute but unfortunately, I can't make to the event =\
- No worries! You can either do a fsc run on your own spare time and donate OR we will mostly likely be doing fsc runs for the guild late into Saturday night. If you can log on anytime, just give a shoutout saying "Hey guys, I'm doing a fsc run for the guild fund!" and drag some guildies along with you!

3.) Val! I have some ideas regarding the games we can play!
- Awesome! Please send a message to Gibberishly with you idea described in detail.

Last edited by Valene on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty ;)

Post  MushyMushy Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm

don't worry, u got all my FSC money for the guild! (that is basically all my money, and the other money is also for the guild)
GH update has me back into the game, and especially into the guild again ^^
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty <(=^.^=)>

Post  MiniCoder Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

sounds fun! sadly i may be late/unable to attend Sad

MiniCoder

Back to top Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty Musical Chairs Directions

Post  Gibberishly Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Greetings!

I will be hosting a round of Musical Chairs during this Saturday's Housewarming Party. If you'd like to join, please read the directions ahead of time, and plan to arrive at the guild hall at 9 PM CST! (7 PM PST / 10PM EST / 3 AM on sunday for GMT)

DIRECTIONS:

The main entrance of the guild will be setup with chairs. Everyone participating should join in a circle around the chairs.

Once ready, I will shout "START RUNNING", and everyone should run clockwise around the chairs.
When I shout "SIT", find a chair and sit in it!
Stay SAT till I say "ROUND OVER"
Who ever doesn't have a chair will be OUT, and will be asked to watch the rest of the game from the sidelines.

A few chairs will be removed, and the game repeated till just one chair, and one winner, is found.

ADDITIONAL:

All game commands will be in ZONE 1 chat. Anyone else using zone 1 chat will be automatically disqualified (OUT).
If you sit in a chair before I yell "SIT", you are OUT.
If you sit in a chair and get up again, and someone steals it, you are OUT. So stay SAT!
All spectators should stay behind the yellow lights.

Questions/Comments?
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty Re: 11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS*

Post  MushyMushy Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 pm

hmmm, new kinda thing... i like i like! Wink ill be sure to come XD hope i dunt lag u.u
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty CONGRATS to FALLINGSNOW

Post  Gibberishly Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 am

Congrats to FALLINGSNOW for being the musical chair's champion!

You are the best chair-sitter this guild has ever seen Very Happy

I hope everyone had a great time, big thanks to everyone who showed up, followed directions, and had fun. Special thanks to Lovingly for helping setup the chairs for each round.

Also big thanks to everyone who participated in the Guild Hall Fundraising! I saw two full vana parties start up right after the event, and a number of people running vana (for the guild I hope!) a bit latter.
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS* Empty Re: 11/17 Guild Event: GH Housewarming Party and Fundraising! *RESULTS*

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down