Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2

3 posters

Go down

1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2 Empty 1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2

Post  Valene Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

...I'll just skip the flowerly stuff and get straight to the point. Event this Saturday is PvP Trolling

For those of you who participated in our last one...I just have 2 words: NO SHIVER! Saturday 7 PM PST / 9 PM CST / 10 PM EST. Make you are you on around that time!!!! This is by far the funnest event that I've participated in. So you better not miss it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever been reluctant to play T3 LD because you did not have "LD gear"? Have you ever wanted to just try out LD because it is such a big part of the game but been afraid cuz of the no-so friendly environment? Or do you play LD alot? Have you ever thought "hm...I wonder how such a weapon will do in LD..."? ORRRRRR Have you ever wanted to just troll around with your fellow guildies and share tons of pranks and fun?!

If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions, then make sure you come to our PVP trolling event this Saturday!!!

Details:
- We will be using our alt guild so NO outside interruptions. Just us! Be ready to get cozy!
- We will be playing T3 LD. As long as you have one 4* gear, you can play T3. Remember, this ISN'T about how good you are or how OP your gear is, just to have fun!) HOWEVER, you will not be allowed to use any gear that are "commonly" found in LD (list below)
- No comments about having the highest damage, caps or anything allowed. This is not a contest of egos, just a bunch of fun trolling with random gear and weapons in LD. We also encourage people to try something they usually don't play with (ex: Val NEVER plays gunner in PvP or PvE, so you might see her running around with a blitz)
- Losing team will have to bow to every member of the opposite team. Muahahahaha

List of Banner Gear:
- All Wolver series (Ash tail, Skolver, Vog, Snarbolax)
- Toothpicks (Any Flourish line, Barbarous Thorn Blade)
- Sealed sword line (Gran Faust, Divine Avenger)
- Hammers
- Any Antigua line (Argent peacemaker and Sentenza)
- Any Brandish line
- Any pulsar line (POLARIS)
- Alchemers
- Voltaic Tempest, Stagger Storm, and Shivermist
- (open to suggestions)

List of banner gear is open to suggestions and tweaks.

Also, make sure to make several loadouts (T3 loadout and a proto-only loadout (no trinkets!) for T1 - maybe even one with a shiver - in case we decided to spice things up a bit Wink

And because it has always been popular with our members, we are open to playing T1 Proto LD GvG* and GBN using our alt guild as well. So log on anytime BEFORE and AFTER THE EVENT and see if you can jump into the game!

*If you are having trouble queueing into T1 LD (accidently getting into T3 LD), please check out Alp's guide here: https://aurorask.forumotion.com/t63-getting-into-lockdown

Please feel free to post here if you have any questions or catch an officer in game. See you on Saturday!!

Last edited by Valene on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2 Empty Re: 1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2

Post  ReadReact Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 pm

How about some proto matches, i.e., all items equipped must have the word "proto" in it? Smile
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2 Empty Re: 1/19 Guild Event: PvP Trolling Version 2

Post  Valene Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 am

ReadReact wrote:How about some proto matches, i.e., all items equipped must have the word "proto" in it? Smile

Yup!
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodbert Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:47 pm

I may or may not be able to make it to this one, sorry if I'm not there. Neutral
Goodbert
Goodbert
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down