Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced!

+5
Syphael
alphappy
Fropps
ReadReact
Gibberishly
9 posters

Go down

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Empty Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced!

Post  Gibberishly Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 pm

The new mini monsters are adorable, and I want one! And by "one", I mean as many as possible. Which means YOU get to catch them for me. And by "catch" I mean take a screen shot. Did I mention there was a reward?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Objective: Take a screen shot with as many mini monsters in it as possible.

Details: Venture into the clockworks and find the new mini monsters. Gather as many of the cutie pies as you can onto your screen and then take a picture. Upload it, post it here along with your ingame name, the type of monster and the number of them in the image. You may enter three times, once per mini-monster family.

Example:
Gibberishly, Bunnies, 21
Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! 1jup8x

Prizes:
Whoever has the highest monster count will win 100 CE. If you win in all three families, you could win up to 300 CE!
Bonus: If you are wearing the guild uniform as your costume in your screen shot (Emberbreak Helm with Jelly Mail), the prize will be doubled!

Deadline: All screenshots must be uploaded here by Sunday April 14th, 1am PST. Click for conversion to your timezone

Bonus Bonus: If you can find a way to glue one to a hat and send it to me, you'll win all of the ce in the world! Must. Glue. Small. Adorable. Things. To. Hats.

Last edited by Gibberishly on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Empty Re: Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced!

Post  ReadReact Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Very nice -- glad to see you channel this into a new event and not suffer cuteness overload Wink

ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Empty Re: Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced!

Post  Fropps Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Yay!
Okay, that's cool, but since I don't own jelly mail can I use my blazebreak armor and jelly hat?

Fropps

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 am

Fropps wrote:Yay!
Okay, that's cool, but since I don't own jelly mail can I use my blazebreak armor and jelly hat?
An officer can get you the guild uniform. I'll do it if you tell me when you'll next be online.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm

"Must. Glue. Small. Adorable. Things. To. Hats." .....Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibberishly Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Hats are 100 times better with things glued to them!

And yes, if you don't have the guild uniform bug any officer online. Or post here and I'll try to mail one too you.
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankoku Flare Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:48 pm

I believe we have some uniforms in the veterans storage if I recall correctly. So you might be able to bug them as well :3
Ankoku Flare
Ankoku Flare
Guild Master
Guild Master

http://www.flareout.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Agu-San Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Agu-San, Grave Scarabs: (I think.) 17. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Screenshot20130412at648
Agu-San
Agu-San
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  FallingSnow Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Spoiler:

32 Scarabs I think?
(Screenshot taken before they killed me lol)
FallingSnow
FallingSnow
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Hawk One Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Got one on a hat. Not sure you want it, though.

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Bunny111

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta swing by the ER and get a few rabies shots.
Red Hawk One
Red Hawk One
Crazy like a fox
Crazy like a fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibberishly Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Yippi! Bunny on a hat! Love it! Why is bunny so annoyed though? The snipes don't seem to mind. I'll have my hat-snipe talked to the bunny-hat. Fix all the problems!
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  ReadReact Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:12 am

Read chased by 33 snow bunnies -- hmm, if only this could happen irl Smile

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Snow-b10

ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Empty Dust Bunnies!

Post  Syphael Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Spoiler:

Will try to find more bunnies!!!!

Mod edit: Fixed image - link must be directly to the image(as a JPG or PNG). Also, total count: 29.
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! 2013-011

29 dust bunnies!!! ones on top of my character and you can only see the health bar. I will try to find more!!
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Fropps Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Fropps

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 am

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! 2013-012

I believe there are 28 jellies there...couldn't get those last few on my map into the shot before I died though Sad
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Empty 39 Jellies!! Not counting the ones behind the bush :(

Post  Syphael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:47 am

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! 2013-013
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 am

42 bunnies (marked)
23 scarabs (marked)
37 jellies (marked)

I love how no one else wore the guild uniform.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Gotta catch 'em all! Mini Monster Challenge! Winners Announced! Empty Winners!

Post  Gibberishly Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 pm

The event has ended! Here are the winners:

FallingSnow with 32 Scarabs (I like the one hiding above the health bar)
Syphael with 39 Jellies (gosh those are hard to count. Health bars helped slightly!)
Alphappy with 42 Bunnies (and completed the bonus by wearing the guild uniform, winning an extra 100 ce!)

Congrats the winners and thanks to everyone who entered. Prizes will be mailed out shortly.

Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:22 pm

woooo, that was fun Smile
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down