Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Eh, finding same problems as Dumsy

+3
Welux
Thefallylord
SeriousSimon
7 posters

Go down

Eh, finding same problems as Dumsy Empty Eh, finding same problems as Dumsy

Post  SeriousSimon Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Good day Aurora.

Recently was soloing another LoA.. and failed.. I guess i got pretty raged (which is not questionable - 1.5h killed and no result) and it would explain why i suddenly felt that most of the time im playing alone on my own due to most T3 guildies being off at my play time.

Question: why should i stay here?!?! I can say im pleased talking to u all guys, but the fact that most people are from USA makes me sad. Taking in account Fally would come in the game to meet US players and spend time with them, while going asleep at 6am, he can be called a US player either - thus all officership and GMship is from there. U know guys, can't say how u would feel in my place - to me its abnormal.

So, eh, maybe i could make friends with people i talk to mostly, like Fally, Chibi, Ura, Anders - and leave the guild - and there would be no difference!

Looking forward to ur answers

Sadsimon
SeriousSimon
SeriousSimon
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Eh, finding same problems as Dumsy Empty Re: Eh, finding same problems as Dumsy

Post  Thefallylord Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:30 pm

;n; I'm so sorry to hear about this Simon! Also, my play time consists of around 4pm - 10am. XD I don't know whether to call myself US or Europe or whatever else.

I do understand why you would want to leave. Aurora is starting to become more and more inactive sadly. Even I have had thoughts about leaving. I would love to do more runs with you if that will help, even if you leave the guild. I've just been a bit depressed so I've not been doing much runs lately.

To be honest, I have no right or reason to tell you to stay, since I'm sure people like me, Chibi, Anders, and Ura would love to stay friends with you outside the guild. So, no matter what you choose either to stay, take a break, leave, or anything else. I would be fine with it, since it is your decision and I wouldn't want you to be feeling lonely or depressed in Aurora.

Good luck with what ever you choose and have fun wherever you are!
Take care- Fally
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  Welux Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Ive actually felt the same way, the people that are online when im online just do their own thing, don't talk, no hellos, no goodbyes, and that's causing me to stop talking to my other guildies, and not respond to people either.
im not saying there should be constant conversation, but some of the more recent people, and i see it in mostly recruits, they just don't wanna have anything to do with anybody, it seems like they just want to be in a guild, to be in a guild, not saying this is everyone, but i have seen this with alot of people.
It wouldn't be as bad if at least one person talked, or at least one person that i talked to got on the same time as i, and because of this, i have seen a dramatic decrease in my SK playtime.
Now, bear in mind, im not leaving the guild (or at least not yet) but i just want to put my opinion out, if i offended anybody (somehow) then i guess im sorry.
I do not want to leave this guild, this guild was very fun the first week or so, and really hope that it returns to the state at when i joined back in June.
Well, there's my thoughts, jeez, i wrote alot, lol.
But, see you guise later:| 
Welux
Welux
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ReadReact Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:09 am

Yes it can be tough when no one is around at the same time to help out, like you mention, others have felt that way too. It could work the other way also, where you have friends from your time to run with and still stay in the guild. The final choice is yours of course, but if you want to try out something else for a while I understand. There will be a place for you in Aurora if you have a desire to come back in the future.
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynicalinsomniac Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 am

I just joined and have also noticed a big lack in activity. But I’m not complaining, it’s something I’ve gotten rather used to in this game... I will stay until I have been given a reason to leave.
Cynicalinsomniac
Cynicalinsomniac
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Cynicalinsomniac wrote:I just joined and have also noticed a big lack in activity.
That's probably partially attributable to the steam summer sale.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Urameshiya Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

I experience this phenomenon in every single MMO I have played, so I have grown used to it. People log in and do their own thing without dropping a hello or goodbye, and we often take it for granted until we actually do pay attention to such behavior. Hell, I'm guilty of it, doing my own daily prestige missions and FSC in an attempt at making "progress," when in reality I'm just being a greedy little prick and not wondering if my guildmates are having any fun at all. Trust me, it's not fun to look in the mirror and admit such a derogatory thing.

I just realized something. Despite all of my hellos and goodbyes on the guild chat, I've never done the same for my friends list. I'd better change my behavior a bit (but then I'd be that annoying spammer).

In terms of activity, you'd think there be more of it since it's summer in the northern hemisphere, but in reality interests change over time. People travel, find new games and activities to try (the Steam summer sale doesn't help), and/or find work. Spiral Knights isn't the most important part of most players' lives (not that a mere video game should be).

Simon, wherever you go, do remember that you'll always have friends here. You're one of the nicest EU players I have ever met, and I have no regrets sacrificing my ping just to play with you. I won't convince you to come back, but I will tell you this: Don't ever stop being a good sport, and don't ever stop being awesome at Blast Network. Stay strong, buddy!
Urameshiya
Urameshiya
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down