Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

The long awaited...

Go down

The long awaited... Empty The long awaited...

Post  ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

...demise of Aurora!  NO WAIT -- there's still some life out there.  My apologies to everyone for my inactivity.  I've been without an Internet connection for a while now.  When I'm able, I try to log on for a bit of LD but that is usually all.

I appreciate those of you who have helped Aurora over the years, even during the lean times.  Whether it has been with organizing events, donating crowns/materials, gameplay tips/advice, or even a helpful attitude, I am grateful for it all -- thank you.  

Activity in SK itself has dramatically fallen off, so I'm not surprised to see many leave for some of the more active guilds.  Please feel free to do so, as if you do continue to play SK it's almost always more enjoyable to have people along for the ride.  

Perhaps it is the end, but there's a chance the latest updates may spur some interest.  If any of you want to consider rebuilding Aurora, please feel free to leave a message or an in-game mail for me and we'll see about handing the reins off to some new blood.  Otherwise, thanks for being part of the Aurora family!

TL;DR -- Aurora's spirit lives on, even if the game is over Smile
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down