Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)

4 posters

Go down

I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!) Empty I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)

Post  Kupoo Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey guys. So, I've played Spiral Knights for quite a while now, and been in Aurora for a good majority of that time. You guys were the first guild here that I truly felt to be a part of. I have good memories of my time in Aurora throughout my Spiral Knights experience, from early boss runs in T1 and T2 to dragging my lifeless 4* knight through the flames during my first time FSC (whereupon I thanked the party by spawning all three Trojans in the final room). 1460 hours later, though, I've grown rather weary of the game, and while I loved the gameplay, it just can't hold my interest forever, y'know? Lately I've just logged on once every month or so to look around, dump a few thousand crowns into the treasury, then disappear again. Between a whole slew of other games which have been catching my interest lately, a shiny new 3DS recently, and general life stuff, I figure I won't be returning to Spiral Knights very much.

So! Rather than just quietly disappearing off to who-knows-where and leaving Spiral Knights feeling unsatisfied, I figured I'd go out with a bang and make this official.

So for the next two weeks or so, I'll be raffling off 3000 energy!
Entering is simple: Send me (IGN: Kupoo) Ecto Drops! Each Ecto Drop will count as one raffle ticket; I'll compile records in a spreadsheet then pick winners through http://www.random.org/ .

First prize: 1500 Energy
Second prize: 1000 Energy
Third prize: 500 Energy

All the Ecto Drops sent to me for the raffle will get deposited in the guild treasury after this is over. Please don't take the ones you send out of the treasury though, that's cheating </3

Participation bonus: I have ~1000 Krogmo Coins from my time playing Blast Network. If you join in the raffle, no matter how many Ecto Drops you care to send, you can request Mod Calibrators and/or Enamorocks (while supplies last)! Please only ask for them if you intend to use them and not re-sell though, let's be fair to anyone who needs them.

Winners will be announced on Sunday, May 11.
Addendum: Probably around 10 PM EST or so, after I get back from Mothers Day shenanigans.

Well, that's it! Have fun, and I hope you all enjoy Spiral Knights for time to come!

As for me, I may or may not pay the game an occasional re-visit. But I think for the most part, I'm finished with the game. Though I'll hang around on the forums if you ever need anything <3 I do have some more stuff that I'm not giving away, of course, just in case!

Last edited by Kupoo on Sun May 11, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kupoo
Kupoo
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!) Empty So sad to see yah go

Post  Welux Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:19 pm

But i hope you find many, many other fun games in the future! After all, the internet is like a box of games in the value bin! just dig through and hope to not get shards of CD's in your arm!
Wait, is that a thing? Eh.
Anyways, it was fun playin with yah Kup, even though i didn't always play with yah, the times i i did were fun Very Happy

Well, i wish you luck on all your future endeavors, in life, and in the great world of gaming.

Cheers.
Welux~
Spoiler:
Welux
Welux
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!) Empty Re: I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)

Post  Urameshiya Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Well spoken, Kupoo! I still remember you being among the first in the guild to fully evolve their sprite (it was a Seraphynx).  While many veterans have disappeared off the face of Cradle along with their hard-earned resources, you've taken upon yourself to host your own giveaway, and for that I commend your efforts. I personally will likely not be participating in the raffle however, so those pesky Ecto Drops of mine are going to be rotting in my inventory some more. I'm glad you have fond memories in Spiral Knights and I wish you the blessings of the Lady of Luck in your future!

(Now if only Krogmo recipes were unbindable too...)
Urameshiya
Urameshiya
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!) Empty Deposit

Post  imneox Thu May 01, 2014 4:48 am

I deposited all my ecto drops into the guild treasury,the guild treasury is where to deposit the ecto drops,right??
imneox
imneox

Back to top Go down

I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!) Empty Re: I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)

Post  Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Welux wrote:But i hope you find many, many other fun games in the future! After all, the internet is like a box of games in the value bin! just dig through and hope to not get shards of CD's in your arm!
Wait, is that a thing? Eh.
Anyways, it was fun playin with yah Kup, even though i didn't always play with yah, the times i i did were fun Very Happy

Well, i wish you luck on all your future endeavors, in life, and in the great world of gaming.

Cheers.
Welux~
Spoiler:

CD shards, ouch. At least cartridges aren't as sharp!
And thanks! I hope that if I do decide to revisit SK sometime, there'll be so much cool stuff to get into that I won't know where to start!

Urameshiya wrote:Well spoken, Kupoo! I still remember you being among the first in the guild to fully evolve their sprite (it was a Seraphynx).  While many veterans have disappeared off the face of Cradle along with their hard-earned resources, you've taken upon yourself to host your own giveaway, and for that I commend your efforts. I personally will likely not be participating in the raffle however, so those pesky Ecto Drops of mine are going to be rotting in my inventory some more. I'm glad you have fond memories in Spiral Knights and I wish you the blessings of the Lady of Luck in your future!

(Now if only Krogmo recipes were unbindable too...)

Sprites were pretty great, I enjoyed watching my little Pirogi grow up <3 I'd definitely take it slower if I had to do it a second time though.

imneox wrote:I deposited all my ecto drops into the guild treasury,the guild treasury is where to deposit the ecto drops,right??

I did ask for the Ecto Drops to be sent to my knight (easier to keep track of when they're all in one place), but don't worry, I'll check the guild record later and make a note of it.

And on that note, if anyone else got confused and did the same thing let me know!

Announcing raffle winners!

1st prize: Wehasband
2nd prize: Styrafome
3rd prize: Wehasband again!

Total Ecto Drops accumulated: 4994
Total entrants: 5

Not a whole lot of people joined in! Too bad. Well, as promised, expect to find your winnings in the mail shortly (assuming I actually remembered to attach it and sent the mail to the right person...)! Hope you all put it too good use and enjoy Spiral Knights for a while to come.

And with that, I'm off to embark on other adventures! I may stop by the forums every now and then but you're probably not going to see me in the game for quite a while.
Kupoo
Kupoo
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down