Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!

+2
Syphael
Gibberishly
6 posters

Go down

4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!  Empty 4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!

Post  Gibberishly Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm

It's finally spring! You know what that means, time for Spring Cleaning! Aurora Style Spring Cleaning! Come this Saturday for a guild party, complete with games, prizes, party favors and of course, guildies!

NEW TIME : 6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST Click Here for conversion to your timezone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a two part event!

Part one: Guild Scavenger Hunt!
1) Arrive at the guild hall around 6pm PST. Feel free to come early to chat with other guildies or to scope out the guild hall ahead of time.
2) After everyone has gathered, I will start asking guild-hall related questions about the furniture, guild room names or other such features. All questions can be answered by running around the guild hall and looking for the answers!
3) Once you know the answer send it to me in a /tell. First person to answer it right, gets a point. You can only guess once per question.
4) After about 10 or so questions, the person with the most points is declared the winner, and wins 200 ce, several handfuls of confetti, and the honor of designing the guild lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two: Redecorating the Guild Hall!
Immediately after the Scavenger Hunt, everyone will enter the guild hall design mode and redecorates!

Rules:
1) The winner of the Scavanger Hunt has final say on how the lobby area is decorated. Tired of Snarby staring at you? Kick him out! Want to fill it with as many plants as you can, go ahead! Think a disco would be nice, sure thing!
2) All other guild members should assist with redecorating the lobby, as well as beautifying the common areas.
3) "Common areas" means hallways, the little alcoves off the hallways, 'special rooms' such as Auction House, Colosseum, and the unnamed rooms in the center of the guild hall. Please do NOT rename any rooms, or move furniture in people's private rooms.
4) You can use/move any furniture that is in storage or in the common areas.
5) Everyone wanting to participate will be temporarily promoted to veteran for the duration so that you can enter the design mode. Please be on your best behavior (no raiding the member/vet storage or mist well), unless you want a swift kick out.
6) The Lobby will remain as designed for at least one 1 week, and then it's fair game again.

Bonus
Everyone attending will get a random party accessory and a few pieces of confetti. (If you have a favorite color please to request it, but no promises).

Can't wait to see you all there!

Last edited by Gibberishly on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!  Empty Re: 4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!

Post  Syphael Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:25 pm

I am there! sounds funnn!
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!  Empty Re: 4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!

Post  ReadReact Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Thanks again -- We appreciate your creative event ideas Gibber Smile
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  [Kronos] Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 am

I am so totally coming, I wanna decorate the lobby!! bounce

[Kronos]

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 am

Gibberishly wrote:1) The winner of the Scavanger Hunt has final say on how the lobby area is decorated. Tired of Snarby staring at you? Kick him out!

You don't even want to know what things I would do to someone if they get rid of Snarby.
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibberishly Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Yay! Glad to see people are interested in the event Smile

I'd vote to replace Snarby with a giant statue of a snipe. If such a thing were real...
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Gibberishly wrote:Yay! Glad to see people are interested in the event Smile

I'd vote to replace Snarby with a giant statue of a snipe. If such a thing were real...

I would see a dragon posted in its place, Very Happy
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

4/20 - Guild Event: Spring Cleaning! Guild Hall Scavenger Hunt and Redecorating Party. Winners Announced!  Empty Winners!

Post  Gibberishly Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 pm

The event is over!

Runners up:
Ribbontwister, Thefallylord, Eclessia, and Doffa.

The winner was
Aug-San who was the first to answer 5 questions correctly.

Then we decorated the hall! Hope you like the new decor. If not, please blame:
Doofta, Ribbontwister, Agu-San, Samplefriend, Zealoa, Hotspark, Det-The-Epicventur, Turtle-Ninja, Beettlr, Neofantasia, Sypeal, Nostalgicreaverbot, Blazzerus, Kupoo or Thefallylord.

(aka everyone who helped, please let me know if I missed you!)

Just don't blame me. Or I'll set my snipe army on you.

Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Gibberishly wrote:The event is over!

Runners up:
Ribbontwister, Thefallylord, Eclessia, and Doffa.

The winner was
Aug-San who was the first to answer 5 questions correctly.

Congratulations Agu-Chan! (Thank god you won I was worried that if someone else did they would do something horrible to the lobby.) Also I'm probably going to be calling u doffa from now on doof. Smile
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  thebeetle111 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 pm

It was really enjoyable and it was my first ever guild event! Very Happy

It was kind of annoying how I didnt know how to answer the questions but now i know for the future. Smile from Beettlr P.S thebeetle111 is Beettlr

thebeetle111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down