Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

November Week 4 Newsletter!

+6
Funny_Reaver
Turtle-Ninja
Det-the-EpicVentur
Hoytx
MushyMushy
Valene
10 posters

Go down

November Week 4 Newsletter! Empty November Week 4 Newsletter!

Post  Valene Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Aurorians!

Letter from the Editor:

Aurora has been around since October 2011. Let me tell you, there are very, very few guilds that were started around that time but have managed to thrive and grow even today. We have seen so many of the most well-known guilds, such as Guild, Knightmare, Valkyrie Knights, Order of Venus, rise and fall and yet Aurora is stronger than ever. I attribute that to all of our amazing members. Each and every one of you has helped to make this guild bigger, better, and stronger. You guys are priceless <3

That being said, we have so many developments going on lately and with our guild getting bigger and busier, we have decided to start a weekly newsletter - the purpose being to consolidate all the major news from the staff, weekly events, and some juicy gossip!

Keep in mind that this is just our first issue, we are still trying and testing many things. So please please provide feedback and what you would like (and wouldn’t like) to see!!

- Valene

Guild News: __________________________________________________________________________

General Conduct:
With the flurry of activity generated by the GH update and an increasing guild roster, we would like to take this time to remind everyone of general guidelines for guild conduct:

1.) Please conduct yourself in mature, respectable manner. That includes being courteous in runs, refraining from making complaints or crude comments in LD / BN, and just generally being awesome when in haven

2.) The staff is pretty lax in terms of control compared to some guilds. That is because we trust everyone. However, in return, we would like to encourage everyone to keep exercising that same integrity in contributing to the guild fund, mist well, and helping each other out!

Keep in mind that maturity is of utmost importance to the staff. And any display of negative comments, complaining, shameful actions, etc is strictly forbidden and will result in demotions and even a kick from the guild. We are all proud to be Aurorians and love Aurora – so we want to make sure others see what we stand for!

Guild Hall:
We currently have 3 floors and our weekly upkeep is around 137,500 cr. Our goal is to expand our GH to 4 floors (so we can get that garden and training hall!) while being able to maintain our upkeep. For that, we would like to ask the help of EVERY single member.

Some of you may be familiar with our guild FSC runs to raise funds. Basically, you do a FSC run (preferably with guildies so it’s funner!) and donate all the crowns you earned to the guild fund. If every single member can do that only once a week, then we would be on our way to achieving our goal of 4 floors with a garden and training hall!
So please help out!

Mist Well:
The mist well is currently healthy, and to keep it that way, we already put in place a few policies :
1) the micro-donation system: if you want to donate to the mist well but can’t reach the cap of 500CE, send donation to Aurora-Nri instead, who will put CE in the well when donations reach the cap.
2) we monitor the mist well usage. If you use it too much, we will warn you about it.

LD Team:
We have recently decided to start up a LD team, just so that we can play some casual GvG when members feel like it. Whether you just recently got into LD or have been a longtime player, if you are interested, please check this out: https://aurorask.forumotion.com/t201-guild-lockdown

Guild Event Recap: _________________________________________________________________________

This week, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, our wonderful officer – Redhawkone – organized a fun, duo speedrun down to JK along with some tricky trivia afterwards. We were able to fully utilize our guild hall for this event and believe that the possibilities will only be expanded once we update our GH =)

Big thanks to all the attendants for your enthusiasm and sportsmanship! And a big congratulations to our winners: Belkira and Luxur!

November Week 4 Newsletter! 8225017110_534425abe7

Event details here: https://aurorask.forumotion.com/t191-11-24-event-royal-cranberry-jelly

Reminder that our weekly guild events are Saturdays 9 PM CST / 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST. Check back every Friday for event details!!!!

Members: __________________________________________________________________________

Big welcome to new additions to our family this week!
- Jobombman
- Proicemaster
- Nostalgicreaverbot
- Saberyoko (Welcome back!)
- Asdadsadsade
- Pitch-Blake
- Hotspark
- Alzalea
- Lady-Clockwise

Congratulations to the following on their promotions!!!

- Nostalgicreaverbot to member
- Nevermoon to veteran
- Pitch-Blake to member

Well folks! That’s it for this week, remember to check the forum at least once a week (preferably on Friday!) and stay tuned for next week’s newsletter!

Last edited by Valene on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

November Week 4 Newsletter! Empty Re: November Week 4 Newsletter!

Post  MushyMushy Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm

huh! i like this. nice writing Val
didn't know i was the only guy that wrote page scrollers here <.<
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

November Week 4 Newsletter! Empty Awesome

Post  Hoytx Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:33 pm

I like this idea a lot keep this going! Oh and also you can see me in that pic I'm the one in the blue Chapeau at the bottom Smile
Hoytx
Hoytx

Back to top Go down

November Week 4 Newsletter! Empty Re: newsletter

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Very Happy Nice newsletter! I for one can now keep up to date with the news of the guild.

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:37 pm

yes, it is a very excellent idea indeed, keep up the good work
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 am

Interesting..... I was expecting a bit more juicy gossip( or juicer( Is that a word?))
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&t

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Ninja Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 am

Great news letter! I like the idea of it. Oh and Valene, also, can you promote me to a member on the forums (I already member on the actual SK guild). Sorry if its the wrong time/place to ask, I just wanted to remind you Razz
Turtle-Ninja
Turtle-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

lol Det... go ask a grammar nazi <.<

hey hey, im the most recent poster on all the sections of teh forum Twisted Evil
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Funny_Reaver Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Ohhh~~! Me likey this Newsletter :3. And I am humbly honored to be a new part of your family Smile. By the way, that's me on the bottom-right side of the picture Laughing
Funny_Reaver
Funny_Reaver
Officer
Officer

http://www.awesomenesstotheextremeplusslippy.com (NOT A REAL WEB

Back to top Go down

Post  dummymummy Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 am

What a great idea !! And thanks Valene for taking the time to write it.
Love the style and format of it. A big hooooooray for Val Smile
dummymummy
dummymummy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankoku Flare Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 pm

It was so awesome that I just had to place it somewhere in the recruit forums somewhere. http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/59548#comment-428504

placed a like for that under the guild navigation as well.
Ankoku Flare
Ankoku Flare
Guild Master
Guild Master

http://www.flareout.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 pm

huh, sounds nice. by that i assume u mean the SK forums? now they can see our true awesomeness
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Valene Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

XD Thanks Flare

Valene wrote: We have seen so many other guilds of the most well-known guilds, such as Guild, Knightmare, Valkyrie Knights, Order of Venus, rise and fall

Maybe take out the part striked-out then just in case XD? As well as the guild upkeep part (I see that as maybe just information that guild members should know). Do you see anything else that maybe we should take off?
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankoku Flare Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Edited and saved

As far as for anything else, nothing really comes to mind.

Ankoku Flare
Ankoku Flare
Guild Master
Guild Master

http://www.flareout.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MiniCoder Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 pm

MushyMushy wrote:-snip- now they can see that we are all crazy in more ways than one
Now you can see what mushy REALLY said. ((This is a joke he didn't say this at all I just modified his text for humor))

MiniCoder

Back to top Go down

November Week 4 Newsletter! Empty Funny story - gossips

Post  Nevermoon_ Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Awesome work Valene!

Perhaps we could add a section of funny stories, gossips or events that happened between guildies over the week. There could be an officer responsible in receiving the stories (in their SK inbox) from the guild members.
Cheers
Nevermoon_
Nevermoon_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down