Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

time is chosen for now

2 posters

Go down

time is chosen for now Empty time is chosen for now

Post  MushyMushy Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 pm

now i got enough votes to show Sunday at 10am CST (8am PST; 9am MST; 11am EST) is the chosen time for now (it can change based on the poll).

~cheers, Mushy

PS- if it is held tomorrow, i think i'll probably do a RJP (JK) duet speed run followed by a 10 question SK trivia contest. The two players who win the RJP will win 5 points each in the contest. in the trivia, the player who answers the question the quickest and correctly will get 1 point. (Note that the duet teams will be split up during the trivia, it is a free-for-all(basically your RJP partner will be an opponent later!!)) There will be the standard photo prize for the winner. This is a new type of event that i dont think has been done in the guild yet. this is a test to see if a system of points works.

ANYWHERE THAT STATES 'ABOVE' IS REFERRING TO THE ALTERNATE EVENT TOPIC

Last edited by MushyMushy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

time is chosen for now Empty Re: time is chosen for now

Post  MiniCoder Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:00 pm

MushyMushy wrote:now i got enough votes to show Sunday at 10am CST (8am PST; 9am MST; 11am EST) is the chosen time.
if i get a sponsor for prizes today, i can hold the first alternate event tomorrow!

~cheers, Mushy

PS- if it is held tomorrow, i think i'll probably do a RJP (JK) duet speed run followed by a 10 question SK trivia contest. The two players who win the RJP will win 5 points each in the contest. in the trivia, the player who answers the question the quickest and correctly will get 1 point. (Note that the duet teams will be split up during the trivia, it is a free-for-all(basically your RJP partner will be an opponent later!!)) There will be a 1st 2nd and 3rd (prizes stated above). This is a new type of event that i dont think has been done in the guild yet. this is a test to see if a system of points works.
Sounds fun. However 10AM CST is a little early for me. and i never got a chance to vote yesterday. can you give it (1) more day so others can vote?

MiniCoder

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 pm

sounds good enough for me... cast ur votes ppl. the time can change whenever based on this poll....

The topic is quite a bit more up to date.
most importantly is that THERE WILL NOT BE PRIZES. you will simply get a screenshot with me in the guildhall on the balcony with everyone else sitting around the little balcony. i will then edit it into some fancy new thing each week. its basically a commemorative photo on the forums forever. :3
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down