Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

New Member Introduction Page!

+9
Chubz the Chubby Android
Atgatg
alphappy
RockBaisin
Sapphireonice
prayal
ReadReact
Pla
Valene
13 posters

Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty New Member Introduction Page!

Post  Valene Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Or as I like to call it...Aurora Dating Site =3

Lol anyways, this thread is for new members (who were NOT forced to come here and make a post >.>) to make posts with brief introduction about themselves. Please feel free to browse around too and make your own threads! Positive ones!
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty Re: New Member Introduction Page!

Post  Pla Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:42 am

But I'm married? Q-Q ..............

Pla

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty Single Male Spiral Knight...

Post  ReadReact Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm

...seeking mid-20s depths party people for adventure, fun, and long walks at night in the Firestorm Citadel! Smile

Anyway -- I'll probably put up an official intro topic with some info about me. Maybe I can find my original Aurora application answers, that should be a good Read!
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty Puns

Post  Valene Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:34 am

"that should be a good Read"

Lol, I totally get wat you did there XD
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  prayal Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey,

this is Nevermoon, I'm a new member in the aurora guild - got invited by Read. I've stopped playing 6 months ago because I've reach the max and didn't have time to play. I started playing again a week or so ago and I am really only in BN. I am available for runs if you need an extra hand. I'm looking forward for some BN guild game - couldn't do it in my last guild as nobody played...I'm very much old school and I love bomberman so I am looking forward to playing with some of you.

Cheers

Never

prayal
prayal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphireonice Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:34 am

Not sure whether this is the right page to do so... but I need to reintroduce myself.

Name's Saphhireonice, or Saph for short. Former member of Aurora, until my Steam broke down. I'm really itching to join back, but my Steam needs to be fixed. If anyone could help me with that, I'd be extremely grateful, and I'll rejoin Aurora.

One question I have though: Is the guild hierarchy still the same? As in, with Amby, Shadow and such at the top?

Sapphireonice

Back to top Go down

Post  ReadReact Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Heya Saph,

Whenever you're ready, feel free to PM one of us or mail or post here and we'll get an invite out your way -- thanks!

Current GMs are: Ankokuflare, Alphappy, Aurora-Nri, Ariasky, Readreact, and Valene

Current Officers are: Aarathi, Lovingly, Larinok, Oldtimer, and Dblake

Apologies if I missed anyone on that above list -- my memory fades here and there Smile
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  RockBaisin Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 am

Sapphireonice wrote:Not sure whether this is the right page to do so... but I need to reintroduce myself.

Name's Saphhireonice, or Saph for short. Former member of Aurora, until my Steam broke down. I'm really itching to join back, but my Steam needs to be fixed. If anyone could help me with that, I'd be extremely grateful, and I'll rejoin Aurora.

One question I have though: Is the guild hierarchy still the same? As in, with Amby, Shadow and such at the top?

Totally super late probably, but you don't need to run spiral knights off of steam. Sega has their own client that I use, since word on the street the Steam version is terrible

Last edited by RockBaisin on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockBaisin
RockBaisin

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:10 am

Sapphireonice wrote:Name's Saphhireonice, or Saph for short. Former member of Aurora, until my Steam broke down. I'm really itching to join back, but my Steam needs to be fixed. If anyone could help me with that, I'd be extremely grateful, and I'll rejoin Aurora.
With how finicky Steam is and how technically incompetent Valve is, you'll probably have to reinstall Steam after wiping EVERYTHING it downloaded. It's a major pain in the butt to have to redownload everything but often the only solution. However, if you can describe the problem you're having, I may have had it in the past and might be able to help.

RockBaisin wrote:Totally super late probably, but you don't need to run spiral knights off of steam. Sega has their own client that i use, since word on the street the Steam version is terrible
Actually, if he used Steam to create his account, he does have to use Steam to access that account. But yes, the Steam-based Spiral Knights client sucks because it can only be loaded if Steam is up, it requires that users buy through the Steam wallet, and it lags a whole lot more for absolutely nothing in return except not having to enter your username/password.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Atgatg Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Hello, Im a new member of you guild, Atgatg. I've been playing SK for a year and three weeks now, so don't get worried about me being a noob. Im a friendly player, who loves to socialize. Going on runs, or just chatting. A like an active guild, and yours is very active! Anyway, Im glad to be apart of your guild, and hopefully we'll have some fun times together!

Atgatg

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty Introducing my little offspring.

Post  Chubz the Chubby Android Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:18 am

His name is Calyer, and is around 2 weeks old. He is still adapting to the gravitational levels of Cradle and is easily distraught whenever he goes down a depth. Some of the things he enjoys are... shfskajfgdkjakda sajfsjlk

sajfkjKAJKFJlakjgjdah AKJSakhfsajkh!^%*!165!!&1yJH!&IRU@OhWH!j

Sorry about that. Calyer wanted to type on the computer but he does not have the dexterity and form to type on here. So I will be continuing this introduction for him. So as I last left off. He has taken a liking for gun-like weapons since he has he daddy wield it occasionally back in the day. He also likes listening to the old stories Feron has to tell, and the sound of a Flourish swiping across a Wolvers body.

Oh yeah! Did I also say that he has my sense and sensibility! Along with my pride and prejudice. AKJhFDkjahAu*(& &A*O(FOQ*V%@Th(*@ RQUO*&@*&R^@(

ish mah tyurn nhow daddy. hi guize my nhame is calyer, n ith ish a pwehsure toO meAt u. dHank chu feRr lheTTiNG mEE iN2 DEH geeeElDAH. (.__. )v
Chubz the Chubby Android
Chubz the Chubby Android
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Valene Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 am

Most 2-week old babies can't type. He's a genius. XD I don't know who to like better Chub, you or your son.This is such a dilemma....
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty a bit late but i only just found the thread - i play more than looking on the forum

Post  dummymummy Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 pm

OK here it comes

The story of Dummymummy (Dums - Dumsy)

My knight started as a little one just before the missions came in place.
She ran the clockworks - day and night - mostly Snarby and all alone.
After she got a bit of money to buy better gear she did as any sensibabble knight would.

One day she read an announcement while standing around in haven and followed the invitation to join a fun guild called BRMC. And guess what - they were fun.
All of a sudden not alone!!!!! Great times. Then the guild started to become a bit inactive and especially at Dumsy's main time of play all the others were asleep.

Then along came a NZL player who turned into a real brother - they grew up together helping each other as you would expect. So it was only natural for Dumsy to join the guild he was in - while remaining good friends with the GM of BRMC.

Sadly the next guild split in a sudden and rather .......... ( insert story )

Summary: served in two guilds as officer and in one as acting GM and made great friends along the way. Then ........

She happened to meet two really nice and amazing players in FSC one day. Shall I reveal the names? Nah. Let's just say they know who they are. And since they respected that Dumsy could not just dump the few active ppl in the guild and gave her time to tie up all loose ends while maintaining they still wanted her to join Aurora - she did.

And to add to her joy and happiness two of the officers and one of the other great and active players of "her" guild are now also cheerful members of Aurora.

~ The End ~

Or rather ~~~ A Brand New Exiting Chapter Started ~~~

For the moment I'm happy to be a proud member of Aurora. My aim is to improve my skills in all areas of the game. Playing as a team, helping others in missions, getting to know everyone better, LD and in general having fun with all.

Ty to all that helped and are helping me with tips and hints in how to improve - it is very much appreciated. Sometimes I'm a slow learner but I do take it all on board and try to put it in practise.
So pls never by shy in telling me when I get it wrong : eg freezing slags when you rely on knock back !! Or other stupid things like taking shock weapons to GitM. I don't get offended if you point that out to me. After all I'm a Dummy. And I can laugh at myself.

I absolutely love using my brandishes as well as the FF. I can not use guns - at least not well so I avoid it as much as I can (rather have a good gunner at my side) and I am currently building up my bombs since I'd really like to become a swordsmen/bomber. Again any tips & tricks are very welcome.

I'm happy with the current look of my knight which calls for a big THANK YOU to Tai. So I won't spend any more cr on that. ( me thinks )

dummymummy
dummymummy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Funny_Reaver Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:00 pm

dummymummy wrote:OK here it comes

After she got a bit of money to buy better gear she did as any sensibabble knight would.

One day she read an announcement while standing around in haven and followed the invitation to join a fun guild called BRMC. And guess what - they were fun.
All of a sudden not alone!!!!! Great times. Then the guild started to become a bit inactive and especially at Dumsy's main time of play all the others were asleep.

Then along came a NZL player who turned into a real brother - they grew up together helping each other as you would expect. So it was only natural for Dumsy to join the guild he was in - while remaining good friends with the GM of BRMC.

Summary: served in two guilds as officer and in one as acting GM and made great friends along the way. Then ........

She happened to meet two really nice and amazing players in FSC one day. Shall I reveal the names? Nah. Let's just say they know who they are. And since they respected that Dumsy could not just dump the few active ppl in the guild and gave her time to tie up all loose ends while maintaining they still wanted her to join Aurora - she did.

And to add to her joy and happiness two of the officers and one of the other great and active players of "her" guild are now also cheerful members of Aurora.

~ The End ~

For the moment I'm happy to be a proud member of Aurora. My aim is to improve my skills in all areas of the game. Playing as a team, helping others in missions, getting to know everyone better, LD and in general having fun with all.

Ty to all that helped and are helping me with tips and hints in how to improve - it is very much appreciated. Sometimes I'm a slow learner but I do take it all on board and try to put it in practise.
So pls never by shy in telling me when I get it wrong : eg freezing slags when you rely on knock back !! Or other stupid things like taking shock weapons to GitM. I don't get offended if you point that out to me. After all I'm a Dummy. And I can laugh at myself.

I absolutely love using my brandishes as well as the FF. I can not use guns - at least not well so I avoid it as much as I can (rather have a good gunner at my side) and I am currently building up my bombs since I'd really like to become a swordsmen/bomber. Again any tips & tricks are very welcome.

I'm happy with the current look of my knight which calls for a big THANK YOU to Tai. So I won't spend any more cr on that. ( me thinks )

;_; That... was a beautiful illustration of your past experiences. If I could give you a +1, I would. I bow to you, and am happy that you are in the guild as well!
Funny_Reaver
Funny_Reaver
Officer
Officer

http://www.awesomenesstotheextremeplusslippy.com (NOT A REAL WEB

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Funny_Reaver wrote:
dummymummy wrote:OK here it comes

~ The End ~

;_; That... was a beautiful illustration of your past experiences. If I could give you a +1, I would. I bow to you, and am happy that you are in the guild as well!
That was incredible! I nearly cried from the exposure to that beautiful piece of literature!
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&t

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:12 pm

o.o'

this is... interesting
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction Page!  Empty ty guys

Post  dummymummy Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 am

Thanks for the comments. (made me blush)
I must say I did like chubs story and that inspired me to write "Dumsy's".
dummymummy
dummymummy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm

who's Dumsy? :3

possible twin sister?
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down