Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*

2 posters

Go down

Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*  Empty Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*

Post  Valene Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 pm

UPDATE: See below for the results!

Hello Aurora! I'll get straight to point - I need jelly! I just got a brand new jelly cake recipe from this unknown stranger in haven and want to try it out. But unfortunately, I need tons of jelly in order to make it! So thus I'm going to ask help from my fellow guildies in gathering jelly.

Here are the procedures / rules:

1.) We will be gathering in the guild hall at 11:00 PM CST Sunday, September 9th

2.) Once everyone has come, please get into groups of 3 and I will decide on your party leader. Note that due to differences in gear and tiers, I retain the discretion to make changes to groups if I believe they are either over-powered or under-powered

3.) Party leaders will form a party in the mission lobby of JK and invite his/her fellow members

4.) When I say go, your party will step on the elevator and from there the first party to kill JK wins!

5.) There are no rules regarding how you should run. So you are allowed to use any tricks, including not killing all the monsters, CE reving (don't spam it though), and the classic take-key-and-run XD

6.) Note that you finish the moment JK dies ( I will know from watching the event hub) so there is no need for you to tell me. I will announce the results as people finish in order to keep everyone updated.

Here are the prizes! (for EACH member of the winning groups)

First place: Weapon slot each, or 13,500 cr each
Second place: 8,000 cr each
Third place: 6,000 cr each

LASTLY! And this is important! In order for the event to run smoothly and quickly, I would appreciate it if everyone remained quiet while I am talking, trying to organize groups, and coordinating the event. NO smart-alec comments (that's just plain annoying) or stupid questions (especially if you didn't read this). I HAVE A SHORT-TEMPER AND WILL KICK ANYONE FROM THE GUILD THAT I FIND DISRUPTIVE. You will be invited back after the event but both you and I don't want that to happen =)

Last edited by Valene on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*  Empty Re: Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*

Post  Tutomech Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:25 am

All hail Val!

Sounds like a fun event, saddly I could not join.
But I am realy interested in finding out who won, who was competing?

Tuto

Tutomech

Back to top Go down

Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*  Empty Results!

Post  Valene Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi Tuto! Aww..maybe the next one then =3

We had a total of 4 teams of two:

1st Place: Ishnoob and Valene (We had an odd number so I partnered up with Ish - and yes, I did award myself XD)
2nd Place: Readreact and Fallingsnow
3rd Place: Spykie and Gibberishly

*I made a note to track the times next time =3

I am very grateful to all the participants for being so courteous, patient, and reading the rule beforehand! So as a result, it went very smoothly and fast and everyone enjoyed the friendly competition and that rush of adrenaline =)

I'm hoping that we can do this on a weekly basis or something. But that is proving to be a bit hard since there is no efficient way to contact all the members in game and not everyone is on the forum or steam. But we'll see =)
Valene
Valene
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*  Empty Re: Val's Jelly Cake Recipe *RESULTS*

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down