Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None]

+3
Gibberishly
Valentine-VK
Yatterman
7 posters

Go down

Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None] Empty Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None]

Post  Yatterman Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Good day, everyone. So I just recently hosted a SL Snarby run only a few days ago with Flare, Lovingly, and DarkMazer. However, Valene has informed me of how we have quite a few members in the guild who have yet to go to any Shadow Lairs, so now is your chance!

I'll be hosting a Shadow Lair Ironclaw Munitions Factory (Roarmulus Twins) run on Friday September 21st, prep-time will go from 10:30PM PST - 11PM PST where we will hopefully start the run around 11:15PM PST. This run is open to any member who would like to come (Priority to those who haven't had a chance to do Shadow Lairs).

The current group that is going is:
Yatterman (Host)
AnkokuFlare
Espyria (Possibly unconfirmed)

This means there is one spot open for anyone who wants to tag along. I will not be reserving the spot just in case said person does not show up on time, so I would prefer anyone who wishes to come with us sign up, and the position will be handed out on a "First come, first serve" system. If multiple people are around at the same time ready to go, I will base it on who is prepared for the Shadow Lair, as well as who actually needs to go to Shadow Lair more (i.e: If one person has gone to shadow lair 1+ times, yet the other guy who got here at the same time as you hasn't gotten a chance to go at all, I will "Mostlikely" give the position to him, based on if he is geared and prepared for the shadow lair)

A thing to note is that I did promised Espyria some time ago that I would take him to a Shadow Lair, however his Timezone is quite different then mine so it is a possibility that he cannot attend this shadow lair depending on how he is feeling, because the prep-time starts around 11:30PM for him. Which is another reason why I want multiple people to sign up if he doesn't happen to make it.

Enough rambeling, whoever is interested in joining us on this run, here is how I would like you to sign up:

IGN :
Have you done a Shadow Lair before? [If so, which one(s)] :
What kind of gear will you be bringing? [Weapons are determined in our group before the SL is started]:
Will you be able to sit through the whole Shadow Lair without taking a break? [Shadow Lair runs can last for about an hour+]:
Do you have any gear ready to craft into Shadow Lair gear? [If so, name the piece(s)]:
(i.e: In this run, I will be making both pieces of the Mercariul Demo set)

Things to consider:
* Please have a minimum of 4* gear, we would prefer people in some 5* but I will try to be more open about it
* Please bring SOME element resistance if possible
* Skype is a requirement, you don't need to talk, but you be in the call
* You are not required to donate Energy for the Shadow Key, but you will be expected to use energy to res yourself when the group wipes, we take turns resing.
* We are not trying to rush things, when we are doing the Shadow Lair, be careful and take your time. Things hurt, so don't rush.
* Flare and I are both veterans to Shadow Lairs, however, this is our first attempt at Shadow Roarmulus twins, so we do not know the tactics...
* Everyone is required to bring me a sandwich before the Shadow Lair starts (Omitted <_<)

That is everything, so please sign up for this Shadow Lair, we really want to make this run successful!
Take care, everyone. We hope to have at least one of you by our side for this run~

This post is currently outdated, it will be updated when I (Or if someone) hosts another Shadow Lair run.

Last edited by Yatterman on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Yatterman
Yatterman
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None] Empty Re: Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None]

Post  Valentine-VK Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 pm

IGN : Valentine-VK
Have you done a Shadow Lair before? [If so, which one(s)] : Nope.
What kind of gear will you be bringing? [Weapons are determined in our group before the SL is started]: I've got a variety of 5* equipment, most notably full skolver, vog, and valkyrie. I've got the grey owlite, aegis, and the 5* snarby shield (i forget the name). 5* swords for all damage types, argent peacemaker, and a shivermist buster. Since i've never done shadow lair before I dont really know what to bring, so suggestions would be awesome, but that's what i've got to choose from.
Will you be able to sit through the whole Shadow Lair without taking a break? [Shadow Lair runs can last for about an hour+]: Yes.

I'm also available to communicate with voice chat using skype/vent/mumble/teamspeak.

Unfortunately my only condition is that I am unavailable before 10pm PST. any time after that is good with me.

Thanks.
Valentine-VK
Valentine-VK
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None] Empty Re: Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None]

Post  Gibberishly Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

I'd love to go on a shadowlair trip. However I'm not completely sure if I'm going to be around this weekend, will update tomorrow for sure. 2:30 is tad early, I expect I could make it but might not beable to log on till closer to 3pm.

IGN : Gibberishly
Have you done a Shadow Lair before? : Nope
What kind of gear will you be bringing? [Weapons are determined in our group before the SL is started]: I'd likely bring Seerus Mask and Nameless Poncho, althought I have 5* shadow and pierce if that's more recommended. For weapons Nova Driver/Argent Peacemaker, Sentenza, Shiver if needed.
Will you be able to sit through the whole Shadow Lair without taking a break? [Shadow Lair runs can last for about an hour+]: Yes.

Question, how many revs are to be exepcted? I would plan to come with a full mist bar and have about 100 CE on hand. Should I stock up?
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Yatterman Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm

I might be moving the time up to later in the night, i'll edit the post when that has been decided. However, when it comes to how much energy is needed... I can't really say, like I had said in the post this is a new SL for both Flare and I, so we do not know the tactics, it could be hell... I'll be bringing quite a bit of energy, but I don't really want to be using up most of mine considering I am the one using the key, regardless... I'll probably have to get back to you on that question. As for your gear, anything with Element resistance will help, and Fire/Electricity status resistance is something to consider.

Glad to see some quick responses. I will update the post when something needs to be changed.
Yatterman
Yatterman
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovingly Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 am

IGN : Lovingly
Have you done a Shadow Lair before? [If so, which one(s)] : Just once - with you guys, mentioned above: Snarby.
What kind of gear will you be bringing? [Weapons are determined in our group before the SL is started]: Skolver gear with a bunch of low uv resistance. I've got DA, GF, Blitz Needle, Combuster(?), with Grey Owlite Shield.
Will you be able to sit through the whole Shadow Lair without taking a break? [Shadow Lair runs can last for about an hour+]: Yep.
Do you have any gear ready to craft into Shadow Lair gear? [If so, name the piece(s)]: I don't understand the question....so I'll say no.

Last edited by Lovingly on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Lovingly
Lovingly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Post  Yatterman Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 am

I have updated the application with one more question, this question will also help me determine priority, so please edit your application as soon as possible.

I got a question in the guild chat early asking if they don't get into this Shadow Lair group, will they have a chance at doing it again some other time? The anwser is yes, I would prefer not taking the same people multiple times (Excluding Flare), just so I can give other guild members a chance at getting SL gear. However, these keys are quite expensive, and I don't like to consider myself a charity service, but I do like to help the guild when and where I can. I will be hosting more SL's in the future (Like I have in the past), and I will be allowing those who haven't had a chance yet to get into a SL and get some new gear, so go ahead and sign up now and don't be sad if you don't get into this group, there will be another time (Although probably not right away...)

Another note, I will be changing the time at which this SL will be starting, I just need to get in touch with Espyria first, so I will update the original post when I can.
Yatterman
Yatterman
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibberishly Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 pm

It appears that I will be away this weekend, so I am unable to come. Best of luck to you all.
Gibberishly
Gibberishly
Alumni
Alumni

Back to top Go down

Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None] Empty Darn.....

Post  Goodbert Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:41 pm

If i would've seen this yesterday, i would've saved some mist and signed up. Darn............. Sad bounce
Goodbert
Goodbert
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodbert Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Goodbert wrote:If i would've seen this yesterday, i would've saved some mist and signed up. Darn............. Sad bounce
oh wait i cannot read that it is clearly tomorrow, although i may not make it, i will leave a application:
IGN : Goodbert
Have you done a Shadow Lair before? [If so, which one(s)] : No, i am not even at vana.....
What kind of gear will you be bringing? [Weapons are determined in our group before the SL is started]: 4 star cobalt with a 3 star blaster 5 star sword.
Will you be able to sit through the whole Shadow Lair without taking a break? [Shadow Lair runs can last for about an hour+]: possibly...think you can have it done by 5(EST)?
Do you have any gear ready to craft into Shadow Lair gear? [If so, name the piece(s)]: no.
(i.e: In this run, I will be making both pieces of the Mercariul Demo set)

And i personally do NOT care weather i go or not, i am kinda working at my 5 stars anyways....and i will most likely not be there until 4-ish and will have to go at about 5-ish (EST). Chances are: i will not have the time so....i just wanted to get this out here just in case i do. bounce
Goodbert
Goodbert
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoff-215 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Yatterman,

You, Me, Shadow lair. Make it happen.
Ivanhoff-215
Ivanhoff-215
Veteran
Veteran

http://ivanhoff.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankoku Flare Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:39 pm

For those whom didn't didn't make the cut because of the full party. Valene may host one. I'm not certain if it's on the same time and day, I just heard it being suggested. ^.^;'
Ankoku Flare
Ankoku Flare
Guild Master
Guild Master

http://www.flareout.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yatterman Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 am

The run was a great success. Valentine and Dekendo did a great job, and we did the whole thing with little revives. I will host another Shadow Lair in the future for people who still need to do Shadow Lairs (However, this won't be for another week or more). Thanks to everyone who applied, and I hope we can give everyone some chances at doing some Shadow Lairs in the future.

Good night, everyone~

Aurora Open Shadow Lair Runs [Currently None] Robtoicyatterman
Yatterman
Yatterman
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down