Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Snarby Naming!

+6
Goodbert
MushyMushy
alphappy
Arthuras
Anunnaku
Det-the-EpicVentur
10 posters

Go down

Snarby Names!

Snarby Naming! I_vote_lcap25%Snarby Naming! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Snarby Naming! I_vote_lcap38%Snarby Naming! I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Snarby Naming! I_vote_lcap37%Snarby Naming! I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Snarby Naming! Empty Snarby Naming!

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Our ONE Snarby should have a name. Post suggestions here!

Last edited by Det-the-EpicVentur on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&t

Back to top Go down

Snarby Naming! Empty Re: Snarby Naming!

Post  Anunnaku Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 pm

haha, yes. I did ask if the Snarbs had names. If they don't, I think its time we name them!

I for one would love nothing more than to name one of them Vertigo. (get it?! Spirals?!)

Also, naming them different zodiac names would probably sound pretty cool too, Like Virgo, Scorpio, etc.

Just ideas.
Anunnaku
Anunnaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthuras Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am

We have only one Snarby statue now. But it's the big one.
Arthuras
Arthuras

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 am

Anunnaku wrote:Also, naming them different zodiac names would probably sound pretty cool too, Like Virgo, Scorpio, etc.
Were it under my control, I would stray from using patterns like that and try to come up with completely original names instead. Of course, we only have one right now so no patterns would be involved anyway.

I vote for Humahumanukanukaapua'a.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthuras Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Fuzzy
Arthuras
Arthuras

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

I made a poll!
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm

nomnomnomnom.....
i'd say Riki, but since thats not there... closest thing is Fuzzy.

in other words... i vote Fuzzy.
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodbert Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Suggestions, suggestions....Hmmmm scratch

Sir Snarbington the 3rd
Bert Jr.
Not-Snarby
Thatrandomstatuethatsitsintheroomdoingabsolutelynothingbutaddingatmospheretothearea
[Name of top contributor to statue] Jr.
Aurora's Hound (or whatever you want to call the pet)
Goodbert
Goodbert
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankoku Flare Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 pm

There is a good chance of me ending up referring it as Snarby more than half the time. Unless there is a funny or memorable story behind the name.
Ankoku Flare
Ankoku Flare
Guild Master
Guild Master

http://www.flareout.com

Back to top Go down

Snarby Naming! Empty What about this as a story?

Post  Thefallylord Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 pm

There was once a young snarby who played happily in the wood but one day that all went wrong. There was a forest fire the young snarby was scared he tried as hard as he could to get back to his home. When he got back he noticed there was something different he didn't know what though. Suddenly 2 rapid snarbys cam out of the ground, one lunged at the young snarby he closed his eyes but after a few seconds he noticed he was not getting hurt he reopened his eyes to see a knight in shining white armour with a broadsword fighiting of the rapid snarby. The second rapid snarby was baffled at what just happened he shook it off and attacked the young snarby. Thankfully a second knight appeard in dark black armour wielding a rapier. After that a third knight appeard in blue armour that was a handgun, then a fourth knight appeard holding a alchemer. The young snarby was scared he hid into the corner of the map. These 4 knights fought bravely against the 2 rapid snarbys atlas the rapid snarbys had fallen the knights were victourious. They then helped the young snarby get outside of this forest fire, after that the 4 knights left the young snarby alone but snarby was sad he wanted to be with them so he followed them. The 4 knights did not noticed this until the knight in shining white armour was about go inside the guild house saw the young snarby behind them. The blue knight wanted to keep the young snarby, the red knight inquired they should give the young snarby a name , the knight in dark black armour suggested (name we have to decide on.) The young snarby rejoiced about this name, and so the 4 knights decided to name it (name.) (name) is still with us today he defends the guild house from any opposing threats they might encounter. He will always remember that fated day that the 4 knights saved him from the danger that befalled on him. The End hope you enjoyed this tale of mine
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:25 pm

LOL, and I suggest benny-snarb
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Det-the-EpicVentur Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Thefallylord wrote:There was once a young snarby who played happily in the wood but one day that all went wrong. There was a forest fire the young snarby was scared he tried as hard as he could to get back to his home. When he got back he noticed there was something different he didn't know what though. Suddenly 2 rapid snarbys cam out of the ground, one lunged at the young snarby he closed his eyes but after a few seconds he noticed he was not getting hurt he reopened his eyes to see a knight in shining white armour with a broadsword fighiting of the rapid snarby. The second rapid snarby was baffled at what just happened he shook it off and attacked the young snarby. Thankfully a second knight appeard in dark black armour wielding a rapier. After that a third knight appeard in blue armour that was a handgun, then a fourth knight appeard holding a alchemer. The young snarby was scared he hid into the corner of the map. These 4 knights fought bravely against the 2 rapid snarbys atlas the rapid snarbys had fallen the knights were victourious. They then helped the young snarby get outside of this forest fire, after that the 4 knights left the young snarby alone but snarby was sad he wanted to be with them so he followed them. The 4 knights did not noticed this until the knight in shining white armour was about go inside the guild house saw the young snarby behind them. The blue knight wanted to keep the young snarby, the red knight inquired they should give the young snarby a name , the knight in dark black armour suggested (name we have to decide on.) The young snarby rejoiced about this name, and so the 4 knights decided to name it (name.) (name) is still with us today he defends the guild house from any opposing threats they might encounter. He will always remember that fated day that the 4 knights saved him from the danger that befalled on him. The End hope you enjoyed this tale of mine

TLDR: We saved a Snarby
Det-the-EpicVentur
Det-the-EpicVentur

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 am

Mr. Snorping. Named.
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Agu-San Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 am

Maybe "Masquerade"?

Snarby, we know is absolutely adorable. He's (or she's) a big teddy bear on the inside. Despite the thorns, Snarbolax look very huggable.

mas·quer·ade
/ˌmaskəˈrād/
Noun
A false show or pretense.
Verb
Pretend to be someone one is not: "a journalist masquerading as a man in distress".
Synonyms
noun. mummery - disguise
verb. mask

So, why Masquerade? To the average new knight, Snarbolax seems like an intimidating boss. It's all dressed up in black, and it roars while it spits. The fact that it is in the very front of the Aurora guild hall is funny. After being here for a little while, Aurora is not scary or intimidating at all. It's friendlier than most guilds out there.

And with this abrupt ending, my writing skills go down the drain.
. . . So concludes my decently boring explanation. .w.
Agu-San
Agu-San
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down