Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia!

+3
andersenio
ReadReact
Thefallylord
7 posters

Go down

What time can people make it? (P.S. I chose a random timezone.)

Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap7%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap0%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap7%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap20%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap27%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap13%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap13%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_lcap0%Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! Empty Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia!

Post  Thefallylord Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 am

The second event is going to be a  proto speed run on Snarby (Which means everyone can do it! 8D) with some Beast trivia at the same time.

It's going to be like my first event where I ask everyone questions about Beasts every 30 seconds.

Prize: A weapon and a trinket slot! (If you are getting a team of 2, the one that answers the most questions gets the weapon slot. But of course you can trade them if you so desire.)

Game:

1. Each team will consist of 1-2 players, you may choose your teammate. (Their won't be much of an advantage since everyone has same gear, and I'm sure everyone can easily do Snarby. >.>)

2. Either person from the team will answer the question, when one gets a question right, they get 10 seconds off there total time, but the team that gets it first will get an extra 10 seconds off. If a member from the team has already answered and a second member answers afterwards, they don't get even less time off.

3. There will be 20 questions, some hard, some easy.

4. The first team to enter the GH wins! 8D

Rules:

1. Please don't use anything besides the Proto set meaning no trinkets.

2. You can answer as many times as you want, but it if you get it wrong it will add to your total time by 15 seconds. So don't answer randomly!

3. You can't answer a question before the next question has been asked.

Time;
PST: 5pm on Saturday.
http://www.timebie.com/timelocal/pacific.php This might help.

P.S. I might need a helper, since I can randomly lag out... So this option is available if you don't want to take part in the actual contest.

Last edited by Thefallylord on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! Empty Re: Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia!

Post  ReadReact Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks for hosting this Fally, I will attempt to be there on Saturday to lend assistance or to run with someone if they need a partner. I will be on a different computer so I can't promise I'll be much good in the "easily" kill Snarby department Razz

Proto everything, including weapons right?

ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia! Empty Re: Event No. 2! Proto Snarby Speed Run/Beast Trivia!

Post  Thefallylord Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

ReadReact wrote:Proto everything, including weapons right?

Yes. I think having normal weapons would make it too quick and also people with FFs or BTBs and other weapons would make it a bit unfair, and Proto armour for difficulty. :3 (Even though It's still not that difficult. >.>)
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 am

ill try to turn up but times is always difficult for events as we know...
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibiryu Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 am

which ones the proto armor?
Chibiryu
Chibiryu

Back to top Go down

Post  alphappy Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:54 am

Chibiryu wrote:which ones the proto armor?
It'll be the only 0* you can't purchase, depending on what you selected when you created your character: Spiral Tailed Helm, Spiral Crescent Helm, Spiral Sallet, Spiral Pith Helm, or Spiral Round Helm and Spiral Culet, Spiral Flak Jacket, Spiral Cuirass, Spiral Draped Armor or Spiral Brigandine.
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 am

Well by majority vote looks like it's going to be PST: 5pm. Lets hope I don't fall asleep. XD (2am for me iirc.)
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 am

lol if you stay up till 2 then no-one turns up xD
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 am

Well, im sure plenty of US players will turn up, save MST people (since many people seem to eat at 6, which i dont get ;-Wink. EU is another story... you have to be an Alpha to stay up till 2 and be Happy about it.
MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:22 pm

andersenio wrote:lol if you stay up till 2 then no-one turns up xD

Anders... You do realise that's for me not everyone right..?
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 pm

no i meant it as it would be funny if you did stay up, and then in the end nobody turned up so you had wasted an evenings sleep xD
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:55 pm

I stay awake at this time anyway... I also have another reason to stay up even later. XD
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 am

ok, now i understand you when you say "join me in my nocturnal race"
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Topazcracker Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 pm

This sounds like a nice challenge.
I, however, am pretty sure I'm available at all times, as long as I know which time we do the actual event.
I look forward to this SO much Very Happy
Topazcracker
Topazcracker

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Umm... Sorry to let you down, but.... The event has already passed. XD There will be another event probably at the same time this week though! 8D
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  Topazcracker Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:38 pm

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
That's what I get for not looking at the date the thread was posted XD
If you'll excuse me, I'm off to facepalm rapidly in a corner now. silent 
Topazcracker
Topazcracker

Back to top Go down

Post  Thefallylord Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:42 pm

XD It's alright, Topaz. Lets hope you can rejoin the next one. (Whatever that maybe... >.> Haven't decided yet... XD
Thefallylord
Thefallylord

Back to top Go down

Post  andersenio Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 am

Topazcracker wrote:
If you'll excuse me, I'm off to facepalm rapidly in a corner now. silent 

lol, im gonna have to remember that line for later usage, its amazing! xD
andersenio
andersenio
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down