Aurora SK Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *knock knock*
by Welux Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

» Spiral Knight's Wiki List of Useful Links
by Ankoku Flare Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

» Fehzor's guide to farming crafting supplies
by Ankoku Flare Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

» [Brushes off the Dust]
by Darkreaperwolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

» Anyone else looking for the new recipes
by Urameshiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

» The long awaited...
by ReadReact Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 am

» I think it's time for an old knight to retire (Giveaway raffle thing - winners announced!)
by Kupoo Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

» New content!
by Welux Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Guild Officer Meetings

4 posters

Go down

Guild Officer Meetings Empty Guild Officer Meetings

Post  Syphael Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Hey just a question, do you guys all meet at the guild hall and sit at the table when you guys meet? if so, I must comment and say that is prettty badass, on a scale of 1-10, its 15;however, if you guys don't ... then I am really sad Sad
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Guild Officer Meetings Empty Re: Guild Officer Meetings

Post  alphappy Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 am

It's not really efficient for us to do that, especially since we have the officer chat for discussing things on the fly and the officer forum for discussing things on a longer scale. Additionally, most of us GMs and officers have at least somewhat different time schedules, so it's difficult to get everyone on at once in the first place.

Sorry to disappoint. :c
alphappy
alphappy
Alumni
Alumni

http://alphappy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 am

dang eh, well I guess the long table in the guild hall will just have to meet for a noteworthy celebration then, and mead Razz
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  ReadReact Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:39 am

Yeah we've had some event award ceremonies in there so that's something at least! Smile
ReadReact
ReadReact
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MushyMushy Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Besides casual chatting and event stuff (like read said), the use of that room is fairly uncommon. Often people chat in the AH room anyway, unless theres no point or we all want to sit down a nice plastic table with hard-pixel chairs and eat some delicious partially-hydrogenated pixel chips!

And more on-topic, what Alp said. My experience from the past is exactly what Alp described (even though we didn't have"badass" rooms to meet in), we still would generally just use officer chat, pm, or computer messaging/chatting services, like Skype (dunno if our officers use that). Simply because... er... what Alp said (/not creative today). Just not as useful if there isn't a record of what was said like there is on a forum or Skype.

If you want to see the room used, you could always organize a Sit In The Chair Club. I'd certainly join! Shocked

And er, sorry to make you "really sad Sad ."

MushyMushy
MushyMushy
Alumni
Alumni

http://www.ign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syphael Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

MushyMushy wrote:Besides casual chatting and event stuff (like read said), the use of that room is fairly uncommon. Often people chat in the AH room anyway, unless theres no point or we all want to sit down a nice plastic table with hard-pixel chairs and eat some delicious partially-hydrogenated pixel chips!

And more on-topic, what Alp said. My experience from the past is exactly what Alp described (even though we didn't have"badass" rooms to meet in), we still would generally just use officer chat, pm, or computer messaging/chatting services, like Skype (dunno if our officers use that). Simply because... er... what Alp said (/not creative today). Just not as useful if there isn't a record of what was said like there is on a forum or Skype.

If you want to see the room used, you could always organize a Sit In The Chair Club. I'd certainly join! Shocked

And er, sorry to make you "really sad Sad ."

no worries! I was just being silly about it haha, and that club does sound pretty awesome, meet on saturdays, bring your pixelated 6-pack of ale (ginger or otherwise) haha Razz
Syphael
Syphael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down